- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Other general tasks required from management.
Acceptable related sales experience.
Skills and Abilities
Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, recognizes opportunities, Knows how to set priorities.
Interested? Email your Resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person: Hiske Bennett
Truck Driver / Helper
- Delivery of goods to customers
- Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
- Control that goods to deliver are in good conditions
- Follow up carefully instructions on invoice
- Ensure inventory loads match shipping papers.
- Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Follow traffic rules and regulations
- Inspect and maintain vehicles clean and in good conditions
- Check tires, brakes, lights, and gas.
- Add fuel before running low.
- Maintain logs of shipments delivered
- Assist other drivers on delivery of shipments
- Helps unload containers- issue products when necessary
- Performs other duties as indicated by Management.
Level of Formal Education
Valid driver’s license B and C
Proven work experience as a truck driver. Knowledge of locations and routes.
Skills and Abilities
Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Speaks Papiamento/Spanish/English (Dutch is a plus). Willing to work overtime if necessary. Knows how to set priorities.
Need Help? Contact Customer
Service at email@example.com