Assistant Wholesale Manager
We are looking for an organized and driven Assistant Wholesale Manager who will be in charge of supervising the receipt, picking, inventorying, dispatching and proper storage of merchandise in our warehouse. In addition, you will oversee security, maintenance, sanitation, and will assist with administrative functions. The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any time. You must achieve inventory accuracy, coordinate orders, and track shipping times. In this position, you will also supervise, train, evaluate reprimand, and reward staff. Top applicants are dedicated, meticulous, and have strong leadership skills.
Requirements and skills:
– 2+ years of relevant past work experience
– Proficient in English
– Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
– Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
– Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
– Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
– Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
Join our dynamic and growing team. Competitive salaries, 5-day workweek, employee discount at Tara Eco Supplies, health disabilities, and life insurance, dental and vision insurance, bonus opportunities, and loan availability.